Sunday, November 11, 2012

A New Day

Aloha beautiful ladies of the Texas Art Bubble!  The blog spot is reserved.  I will need the group photo to set it in the background and at the top & I better not be showing any double chin!  That Sue's cooking has put at least ten pounds on me!  Julia is my partner in crime with setting this blog up.  I sent her and invite to allow her email rights to create posts.  If that works, I will add everyone to the list and everyone should follow by email because then you will know when someone posts something and it will go right to your email.  Way cooler than just email because we can send photos and invitations and weight watchers progress!  Not to worry one of us will walk you through posting too I promise & its so much fun (:

Love Ya

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment