Monday, November 12, 2012

Exciting News!

Aloha Ladies !  If I list each participant as a blogger an email will generate to them with a link to invite them to blog / create a post which is what I am doing now, so I think by next weekend I will add / invite everyone to post.  I think you will need to save the link that allows you to create a post AND you will need to hit the crayon button to create the post (writing and or entry for the day).  After writing you can add and image (see the little picture sign next to the words Link in the draft post) hit the publish key after you are done (make sure you check your spelling!).  I think eveyone needs to sign up for the "Follow by Email" so that when one of us creates a post you will be notified.  Any questions, let me know (:  Happy painitng!

I still need the group photo for the back ground - anyone have it????

Love Ya!

Sophie (:

1 comment:

  1. Good Job! I have plenty of questions, but will nose around on my own. Thank you for making this happen!

    ReplyDelete